dissabte, 8 de desembre del 2007

Commedia dell'arte!


This kind of theatre is all about making fun of human behaviour.
Everything is exagerated.
Your're not in love.... you die of love!!
You don't like money... you just can not live without it.

It's also about improvisation.
We just had stablished scenarios (where to go and when)
but the words just come and go

and it was
... just amazing!!!


Instead of dying of money, as it should be because of Pantalone (my character: an old man just worried about money, crazy about it, his aim in the pla is to get id of his daughters because they are spending so much), behind the stage I was dying of laugh.
Just lying on the floor, not being able to stand up... oh my good! HILARIOUS!

Our play was a version of the tale "The Emperor's new suit" (Andersen).
One of the moments I like the most was at the end. When I just went out in underwear (not woman underwear, of course, it was a grey tight pijama), thinking that I was wearing a good dress and Zanni said: "but he's only wearing underwear!!"
And so, very quickly, Brigella convinced me that actually, it was better like this...
nudity sells! and one of the aims of this century is sex!! so... all the audience was going to pay ME for seeing me kind of naked. So I went through the audience with a hat, begging money, and after that, I proclamed that
"when I was young, I used to be a rock star"
and then started to play, with all the characters, a version of don't worry be happy with lyrics of our play.



And people liked it, sooo much!
Photos:
1.final photo when the audience was leaving
2.the first scene, when dottores convince me that the best idea is to make a ball
3.lovers falling in love with chairs
4.dressing up before the performance!

3 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

Hola!!!

Hace no se cuanto tiempo que no te dejo un coment, asi que creo que te lo debo, y ademas, que coño, que me ha encantao el post y me apetecia mucho decirtelo.
De verdad, esta wapisimo. Leyendo eso me das mucha envidia. Por cierto, madre, te entiendo muchiiiisimo mejor cuando escribes en igles, porfasigue haciendolo!!jeje.
Bueno chica, un besazo y cuidate mucho!

PD: que te parece la idea de ir este verano (como fuimos el año pasado a San Martin de Torres) a la Expo a Zaragoza? Se le ocurrio a Santi y a mi me parece una idea cojonuda. Ah, y por cierto, me encanta tu cancion, a ver cuando la puedo escuchar.

distante.espejo ha dit...

saps? tenc la sensació de que necessitava passar-me dos dies de parlar només en català...

ja t'he dit el que penso d'aquets dos dies,
un petonaso, vida!

Anònim ha dit...

I love the way you see theatre. It's fantastic to know that it means a world to you. You know I'm proud of you :)

I hope you'll teach me a bit of it, and let's see if I'm able to understand that magic feeling that you feel when you're acting.

Hope you like my English comment hahaha.

I LOVE YOU.

Keep fighting your own way