diumenge, 13 d’abril del 2008

On the cupboard of the common room.

"On the cupboard of the common room" is the place where you can find all the cloths you thought you had lost.

It happens from time to time that you remember that such a place exists.

Today it happened that I saw an empty plastic bottle on the sofa, that was there since last week, so I decided to finally throw it away. When I got close to the sofa, I saw on the floor one of my thousands of colourful lost socks (maybe that's why I buy new socks every time I see cool ones).

Suddenly, a bright light lightened up in my mind... and I looked up.

Surprise! A mountain of white sheets, jackets, lonely socks, t-shirts and even trousers was waiting there for some charitative soul to notice it.I climbed on the sofa to fish for things that could be mine and... Outcome (a part from the sock I found on the floor):
·White sheets I washed long time ago and I completelly forgot to take them away from the drying-place
·My loved black baggy trousers
·My loved big black cut t-shirt
·Another black t-shirt that was also mine.